Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hiking in Washington

We went on this gorgeous hike on both Sunday and Monday out by where we were staying in Welches, OR. SOOOO pretty!

Sunday's hike:




Super dad right here.


He wouldn't look at the camera. Too engrossed in the waterfall!


Monday's hike:
 We stopped by the river and played in the water and mud. The kids had a wet, dirty blast!



 I guess no food can beat sticks and rocks.

 He was way tired on the way here. I caught him sucking his thumb :)




Soo pretty!

Look at those toes!


Afterwards I had to strip him down so he wouldn't be soaking wet on the walk home and in the car. He was SOO mad when I took him from the river. He knows how to throw mini-fits now. He bunches his fits and scrunches his face all up and screams at the top of his lungs. Sometimes he adds a back arch. Oh man :P
I got a smile!!


No comments:

Post a Comment