Friday, July 18, 2014

Gallatin County Fair

Went to the fair on Wednesday. It was fun, they had a pretty cool petting zoo and some fun little comedy shows. We wanted to watch the hog wrestling, but it cost $5/person to get in. It was free a couple years ago when we went! Bummer. 
This boy is such a climber! He tries to climb everything! No sooner had Sean put him on his shoulders then he was trying to get on top of his head. This is as far as he got before Sean stopped him. He was watching the hip hop comedian brothers show.

Getting tired :)

 Big Cow! Also, I didn't realize how fat I am in these pictures. I need to exercise :P

 Cute lambs!

This was cool. His horns are HUGE. I think the info sign said this animal originates in Africa, and thousands of years ago warriors used to eat its blood to make them stronger. Gruesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment