Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hiking Grotto Falls

We went hiking last weekend. So fun! Vanessa got us this awesome hiking backpack to carry Jack in. Other then Sean losing his footing and falling down a hill with Jack on his back, I think we all had a good time! haha Jack was fine, Sean was pretty scraped up. It's all good!
Ready to start!

Gorgeous. I love Montana.

 Jack was missing his nap time. Poor guy, There's not really a place for him to put his head in this carrier if he wants to sleep. He woke up pretty fast.

Water break!

 I carried him for all of 50 feet. Then I let Sean take him again. The pack isn't very comfortable to me, but Sean loves it!

Jack workin' hard ;)

We are mighty hikers!

Jack liked eating the rocks. 

At the falls.

 Having a Nilla Wafer break!

The view along the way...

All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment