Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Aaron's wedding!

Aaron got married! I can't believe it! It was absolutely amazing to have every single member of our family and their spouses all in the sealing room at the same time. That speaks volumes of how wonderful our parents are. They did a good job on us, despite how hard we fought them ;) The spirit in that room was so thick. You could really feel that Aaron was doing the right thing. I am so proud of him, and all of us. And I am so excited to have a new sister-in-law! Taira is so sweet and gorgeous!

The beautiful bride and groom.

Uncle time :)

Brynlie pulled Jack onto her lap at the reception. It was too cute.

Twin time! My hair frizzes in Washington. So I had to put it up :(

Baby Jack and Grandpa Jack!! Too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment