We went to Salt Lake for General Conference since it's the last conference that we live close enough. It was a really nice, and very busy weekend. Sean and I had to go to separate sessions of conference. He went to Sunday morning (BYU-I was singing) and I went to Sunday afternoon. Sean went to grab us food on Sunday while I sat on the grass at temple square. Levi was sitting next to me. I was supporting him. I look up and there were 3 Asian ladies taking pictures of him. Ha! He is pretty cute though ;)
"Painting the Thomas cake." In one of the Thomas movies, the conductor makes a Thomas the train cake. He "paints" the frosting on. Jack decided that the dip was paint, and the nuggets were the Thomas cake. I think he ate like one fry!
A new bed to jump on!
Hanging out on Temple Square at lunchtime on Sunday.
He's OUT.
Sharing the iPad with Levi during Sunday morning session.
Fell asleep right at the end of Sunday morning session.
My view during conference on Sunday afternoon.




No comments:
Post a Comment