Friday, April 22, 2016

5 Months old

Mr. chubby monkey Levi is 5 months! I weighed him a couple weeks ago and he was 20lbs!! I think Jack was 17lbs at this age, and I thought he was big! I love every little roll, and those chubby cheeks get a million kisses a day :)
Levi started sitting up a week ago. He's so darn cute. He sits with his arms straight out from his sides. We went to Panda Buffet the other night and he was sitting like that in his high chair. The waitress asked (in very broken english) why he was sitting like that, and if it was because he wanted a hug. She didn't understand the word "balance" but it was cute haha.
He is seriously laid back. He doesn't move much, he's just a chill little guy. He won't roll over, and hates tummy time. But he sits up so I know his muscles are ok. He loves his bouncy chair, and loves his big brother. His favorite activity is looking at himself in the mirror. He has such a sweet smile :). This boy is such a blessing. His spirit is such a perfect addition to our family. We need him.






No comments:

Post a Comment