Beginning with a living room full of flat boxes, and now we have a living room full of full boxes with a shed packed full as well. Still have a lot to pack but we've gotten a ton done. Thank goodness for Laura. She's been over almost every day helping me get motivated and filling boxes. The boys have loved playing together also! (Most of the time. haha!)
I asked on a Facebook yardsale group for boxes. I expected to get a few this day, and then more in a couple weeks. I went to 3 homes for boxes and got more then I needed for the entire move!
Levi hanging out with me while I clean out the shed during Jack's nap time.
Full boxes.
What was left after I organized all the full boxes.
Our living room after a month of packing. 2 weeks left!
No comments:
Post a Comment