Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Trip to Washington

I made a last minute, impulsive trip to Washington to help mom and dad move back into their house. I don't know how much help I was, but it was SOO nice to be back home! It smelled like home, and felt like home. It was awesome! I'm so glad they are back!

Devouring a banana on the road to Washington

Asleep while running errands with Grandma and Grandpa

Lots of outside to play in!



Time for a campfire?


 Jack LOVES his Grandpa! He was always wanting to be with him, it was so cute!

Our makeshift highchair

Zoo Trip:



He wants to go live with the elephants ;)




Driving with Grandpa


More time with Grandpa

We also got to go meet little Logan Thomas. Vanessa went into labor the morning that I was going home, and since Jim was up in Montana I gave mom a ride to Boise. Luckily, Jim made it an hour before baby was born. Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment