Sean turned 29 on October 19th. This is the last year of his 20s! Crazy! I must say, I was very proud of how the cake turned out. I made a double layer chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting in the middle. I didn't realize that getting the cakes out of the pan would be so difficult. They both totally fell apart. Then I was trying to cover it up with one thing of frosting and I realized I really needed at least one more. It was a mess. Luckily, our awesome neighbors went and got more frosting for us (it was a Sunday, so we couldn't. But they did. As bad as that is, I was very grateful;). There is 2 1/2 tubs of chocolate frosting on that cake, plus 1 tub of cream cheese frosting in the middle. Didn't taste fantastic because of all the frosting, but it looked pretty!!
I am so grateful for Sean. He is such a caring, hard-working, loving man who puts his family first. Even when he's busy at school, he'll run home if I need him to. He is an amazing daddy to Jack and a wonderful husband to me. Thank you Sean for everything you contribute to our family!
Enjoy the last part of your 20's, babe!


No comments:
Post a Comment