Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May moments

Jack took a picture to prove I fell asleep...


I got the boys baby dolls and strollers to practice. They love them.


Guess who got ahold of my oreos?

I need to remember these moments! This is so Jack 😂. JoDee took him to swimming lessons for me.

Levi discovering himself in the mirror.



Showing Jack lightning bugs for the first time.





They were fighting right after this picture. But I took in the moment!

Awesome Basil pushing Levi.

Stashing the bouncy balls and pretzels. 


Notice Levi's foot...

First movie night!


Jack took this picture. I love it.


Future blackmail. That's my breast pump 😂

On our way to correct the tongue and lip ties.

Jess made me a placenta painting!








He found fruit salad.




Movie night





She put him to sleep.





Went on our first outing. It was awful. So bad that I made Jack lay down with Levi at nap time. Apparently he was tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment