Love visiting family! Not sure how we survived the flights with Levi. He is sooo busy! Keeping him happy and sitting still is next to impossible.
The best Mexican food I've ever had. It's in San Fransisco. Holy crap. I dream about that food.
Levi fell asleep in the carseat in Dave's truck. They needed it, so Dave helped me get the carseat out with him still in it. Then he accidentally dropped him on the ground! I thought for sure that would have woken him up, he dropped him from a couple feet off the ground. Nope. He could sleep through the apocalypse.
Cousins ❤️
My father-in-law and I don't always get along, but that's ok. He's a pretty good Grandpa to my kids.
All the cousins!!
I love having a Brazilian in the family. Thank you Eric and Tais for the amazing food!
Back at the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment