Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Welcome home Aaron!

Jack and I flew out to Texas to welcome Aaron home on February 11th. It was so fun! We even got to go to the beach while I was there. It was fun to introduce Jack to my side of the family :) We had some issues getting home, and I ended up having to stay the night in a hotel with a very sick baby. But we are all well now and it was worth the trip.

 Hi Uncle Aaron!!






                          
Went and saw this ship, I can't remember the name of the town it's in.

At the hotel by the beach :)



LOVES the sand!!










He can sit up in a high chair now!! This is the first time he's done it!

Getting carried by his cousin Austin :)

Bein picked on by the ladies at church ;)

 Cousin time!


The Alamo

No comments:

Post a Comment