I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! That's half a year!! He's a big 20 lbs, 7 oz (95%), 27 in. long (53%), and 18.5" head circumference (+100%). He can sit up, squeal, giggle, roll, scoot, and he's working on learning to crawl (he can get his knees under him, but his face is in the ground while he does it haha). He is always on the move, he doesn't like to sit still. It used to be easy to have him in church, now he makes noises and wants to roll across the chapel! He is still the happiest baby I've ever seen. Even when he was sick with a fever and vomiting on the way home from Texas a couple weeks ago, he was still showing his big grin. He just lights up any room he is in :) I love this little boy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment