Sunday, August 11, 2013

35 Weeks!!

35 weeks today!! I feel HUGE! 5 weeks feels soooo far away! But I realized it's just 35 days...I can do 35 days...I guess. I sure hope this little guy is ready to come a little early though. I'm ready to be done being pregnant, and I want to snuggle this baby boy :)


The thought of being a mom is really kinda scary. There are so many things that we need to teach our kids, and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to do it all. Church today was wonderful. There was a beautiful musical number-I Know That My Redeemer Lives. It reminded me that Heavenly Father wants us to succeed. He loves His children SO much more then we do, and wants to help us raise them in the Gospel. I know that as long as we keep Him central to our lives, and look to Him for guidance, we will be alright parents. As long as we look to our Heavenly Father, we don't need to be afraid. There was also a talk given that reminded us that we also have a Heavenly Mother. I know that She is watching and helping as well. It's such a comfort to know that we are not alone! The Spirit really testified of that to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment