Tuesday, March 26, 2013

16 Week Appt

We really haven't been doing anything exciting lately, just trying hard to finish school (3 weeks!) and then moving to California after Sean's 2 week trip to Ghana. So that's why I haven't updated in a while!

We had my 16 week appt today. I have finally stopped losing weight. I'm at 148 lbs, which is the same as I was at at my 12 week appt. So I've leveled off, and now it's time to slowly gain some weight. However, as only one pair of my jeans fit and the button on my khaki's popped off on Friday while I was teaching my third graders, I am not lacking in my tummy growing. It's just hard to tell if I'm getting fat or I'm pregnant yet ;) It was cool, Dr. Jones showed me how to find my uterus (hope this isn't tmi for anyone!) and it's up to my bellybutton now. I've started to feel little twitches that Dr. Jones believes is the baby. That's exciting. Other than that the appointment wasn't all that eventful. We go in for our ultrasound and to find out the gender on April 30th!! It'll be the day we're moving to California, so we're going to the doctor's office in a moving truck haha.
That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment