Sunday, February 17, 2013

Overnight Snowshoe trip at Badger Creek

We went with a group of people from school on an overnight snowshoe trip. The school owns a huge property called Badger Creek in Driggs, ID that you can do all sorts of stuff on. We stayed in a couple of yurts (permanent tents, basically). It was a short mile hike in and out. We went on some walks after we got there. I was kinda a wuss though and was embarrassed cuz I'm so out of shape I was always lagging behind. So we didn't go on the big night hike with the whole group :P

Inside the Yurt.

Found a cave :D




The girls Yurt

The guys Yurt




Sean in a T-shirt. I'm still all bundled up in a sweatshirt, coat, snow pants, a hat and gloves.





I look really fat. It's just all the layers! I'm not this big-yet.

The group

Going down the hill. I ended up just sliding down on my butt. Much faster and more fun! Oh, Sean's pulling one of the 5 toboggans full of sleeping bags and food n stuff.

 It was so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment