Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fourth of July

Just like last year, we spent the 4th of July at Candace and Andrew's. I think it's an awesome new tradition. Their neighborhood has a big potluck BBQ and pool party, then we spend the late afternoon/early evening relaxing, have corn dogs for dinner, and then go watch fireworks. This year we went to a hill over by SeaWorld so we could see their show.

















They decided to fill up the kiddie pool more, but whoever made that decision thought it'd be ok to just put the hose in and not supervise it. Needless to say it got played with by lots of kiddos!






Off to fireworks! We lit some simple ones off for a while. The kids did their parachutes. Jack was so excited!



 Seriously, look at that face!! I can't get over how joyful he is!



 Silly Levi!




Group shot! The only one they'd give me. They all have red white and blue on and it's cute. I wish I had a better picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment