Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016

Ok, so I am months and months behind on this blog (I'm sitting here on May 25, 2017, updating the blog! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it better after this. We'll see...). Since I'm so behind, I'm going to throw all my pictures for each month up and put as much as I can remember about each picture on a caption under it. Here goes...

Sean's view on the way home from work. On Town Lake.

We went and got tacos after biking. Levi's shirt matched the table!




Circle C Park


Backyard fun





A good way to entertain him while I was getting ready ;)


Family walk!









Family bike ride!








I think there was a thunderstorm this night that scared him. So he slept in our room.



Pool time!










Splash pad near Riverside. 
















Stopped for pizza. He likes the tomato.






Passed out by the pool.

Spontaneous beach trip with Candace! We decided day of to drive down to corpus christi, stay in a hotel (got there at like 11pm), wake up at 5 to go see the baby sea turtles hatch, and then play at the beach for the day. It was AWESOME. But so so HOT!







He was exhausted afterwards!

Poor baby. I was not used to Texas sun and didn't apply the sunscreen nearly as often as I should have :(.


Cuz all kids should play with electric sockets...


Liz Carpenter splash pad.



First time taking the kids to the movies! I can't remember what we watched though...







His face for a while whenever he wanted more food 😂



Jack playing with Emma at Dick Nichols park.

Jack scored a huge bag of cars at goodwill for $5.

Austin Zoo. 


He's out.












More pictures from the beach. I'll put this all in the correct order later...






























No comments:

Post a Comment