Saturday, September 12, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!!!

Yay, Jack is 2!! I can't remember his stats right now (I'm writing this in January. Talk about procrastination :P). I do know he's in 2T shirts and 18 month pants (short legs!). He is still in speech therapy and is doing awesome! He LOVES puppy dogs and his bobo blanket. His best friend is Carter. We had a small birthday party for him at Lindley park with lots of church friends. Of course I was terrible with pictures that day. I think Sean got some, I'll have to look at his camera later.

His birthday cake. I am quite proud of this! Unfortunately, as always happens, it took hours to make and like 10 seconds for all his friends at the park to devour it ;)

He got a play date with Carter on the day of his actual birthday.

Sleepy boy after lots of partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment