Saturday, February 21, 2015

Diono Radian RXT

Sooo...I'm ok spending money on really nice carseats. I spent a few months setting aside bits of my babysitting money to save for this carseat. We've wanted it for a while. It is REALLY nice. It fits kids all the way from a newborn to a kid in a booster seat up to 120 pounds. You can keep kids rear-facing in it until they're 45 pounds (I'm big on rear-facing. We'll turn Jack forward when he's 2). It has a steel frame and the side protection is reinforced with aluminum. It folds up into a back pack so you can easily carry it around (mainly in airports) and the sides are low so it is so easy to get him in and out. It's narrow enough that you can fit 3 side by side in a small car. It not only passes the regular safety regulations that all carseats pass, but it also passes another set of regulations that are twice as rigorous as the regular ones. AND as a plus, he's sitting on memory foam. Yes, Jack is spoiled.






No comments:

Post a Comment