Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe an entire year has passed since Sean and I got married. It went by so fast! I love him more every day. I seriously never could have asked for a better man to spend eternity with. He has a testimony of the Gospel, he is working to provide for me, he is excited to start a family with me, and loves to serve me every day. I am so lucky. A few things that happened this past year:
 
  • Lived in Bozeman, MT for the first 10 weeks of marriage.
  • Endured 2 semesters and graduated from college
  • Got pregnant-expecting a little boy :)
  • Got accepted into Grad school
  • Moved to Hollister, CA to work for Sean's parents until December
  • Got a little better at cooking ;)
 
I'm excited to see what the next years bring. I love my little family!!
 
Oh-for our anniversary we stayed at a bed n breakfast place called Seven Gables in Monterey. We at at the Chart House and enjoyed the beach and the views :)

No comments:

Post a Comment