Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving in Boise

We went to Vanessa and Jim's for Thanksgiving and it was way fun! They were so good to have us, Vanessa was just 12 days away from her due date on Thanksgiving!! I loved being able to see them and the kids again though. I don't like that I can't walk a couple blocks down the road to see my sister anymore :/ 
We really only took pictures of the kids haha sorry Nes and Jim!
Had fun reading lots and lots of storybooks!

 Sorry about the lack of pants on Brynlie in the next couple pictures, but she's only 2 and these were too cute to pass up!
Workin on my shoes while watching football :)

She's created a new hat!

Her face doesn't really reflect it in this one, but she did like me reading this book to her haha

No comments:

Post a Comment